More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Asus b250 mining board with 2 3060 ti

I have a b250 board and have been running 2 3060 ti’s for about 5 months or so. Running NiceHash OS. Recently it had been crashing. I found it had restarted and was in bios one morning without me touching it. When I run with one card, the system boots up and starts mining normally. When the 2nd card is added, the graphic on start up shows the card is there and is working properly (slot 2 shows as green). NiceHash OS starts downloading/setting up like normal. And then when it would normally switch to main running screen, saying connected to internet and minor running with normal statistics, it just goes to a black screen. Nothing can be done at that point until I have to make it shut off by holding the power button for 5 seconds or so. Both cards work individually, I have swapped risers, plugged one card into a second psu, although each psu is 1000 watts so it shouldn’t come close to that with just 2 3060’s. It has 32 gb ram (2x16). But everything was working for the most part, a crash here or there, up until a few days ago. I have run out of parts to swap, rearrange, try this or that. I need some big guns! I appreciate any thoughts/suggestions. Thank you!

have you tried hiveos? do you have all the mining optimal bios settings set?

I have not actually. It is actually my boss’s rig, it is the software he wanted. I believe all of the bios settings are correct. I have tried to model it off of other videos and forums. But nothing seems to have changed. I’m worried my board has gone bad. I have posted on a bunch of forums. My apologies for having not actually tried hive and then posted on here. But I’m pulling hairs!

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.