More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Asus B250 / Asrock H110 e1000e NIC hangs entire network [SOLUTION]

My MB is a H110 Pro BTC+ with EVGA 1200 p2 PSU, 1x 570 8gb and 5x 5700xt’s.
I did everything as explained abouve and double checked every step. I thought this solved my problem but I was wrong. Worked for a few days only, i didn’t update my HiveOS after this procedure nor changed anything but I just got another broadcast storm that froze my entire network. It’s frustrating! It’s worse when i’m not home because i get a telegram notification that my rig is offline and there’s nothing i can do at that moment. I was having one broadcast storm every day, after this procedure, at least it took longer to happen again. Well, I have no idea what to do, I don’t want to (but i’ll have to) buy an USB to eth adapter. That’s the only solution so far.

Have you tested this NIC from amazon to work with Hive OS recognition?

[Amazon.com 21](Amazon.com 21)

I used these codes on my rigs (I have 7 rigs with Asrock H110) and I don’t use Hiveon Pool. I use HiveOS with Flexpool and it only happens 1 per 3 months. I also have a WIFI power switch to remotely restart the entire network system. I use 2 internet ISP. (1 for backup in case the primary Internet gets constipated) So I use 2nd internet ISP modem’s WIFI to remotely power cycle the devices including network switches. I also use a Cisco Managed switch (250 series).

It still happens time to time, but a lot less now-a-days.

I use NBminer for AMD/nvidia mix rig, and T-rex for nvidia only rigs.

I have tested for a 5 days straight … no problem with hiveos …

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.