More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Asrock h110 pro btc+ restart bios and clear cmos not help, screen still dark

hello firtst check my setup:
Asrock h110 pro btc+
i5-6400
1800w
8gb ram 2133

My rig work with 10 card stable for last 20 days, yesterday rig get glitch ofc i restart it and rig dedect problem with one card and here we go, i need to change bios setings for 10 cards but after clear cmos rig not show nothing on screen. cpu work , gpu prapobly work too becouse goes hot after few minuts.
i cant do nothing becouse screen is always black.

what i do with this-
unplug everything from motherboard
check card in other device
check monitor
start main card in slot pci 16
power suply is corect
flash and instal new hiveos on usb

i have no idea what to do more.

Change ram

Use 2 sticks of 8gb ram 2400mhz… You should use processors like pentium or at max i3… I5 and I7 had many issues with h110 pro btc+…
Btw which gpus are you using and what’s your settings ?

Pentium G4600
8GB Mem
Dual 850 AXi Corsairs (formerly triple 1000w)
(7) RX470/570. (Reduced rig from 12 for stability)

asrock not work with 2x2400mhz(producent web give that information) gpu rx 6700xt not oc on this moment

Assuming you had applied the MoBo tweaks to operate more than 9+ cards, there is a funny issue with the board. If you reboot the board without a monitor plugged into the main PCI slot GPU, the CMOS will be enable again, therefore disabling the work with more than 9 GPUs and you will get the black screen and no reboot. To solve this (and not having a monitor plugged), I added a dummy HDMI 4K to the GPU in the main slot and I can now hard reset without issues. I suggest you try to work with 9 GPUs and see if the reboot will work fine. If it does, it is likely the CMOS reset (it should remain disabled and a monitor or dummy monitor plugged)

i have always plug in monitor to main card in pci 16, restar and clear still dont help.

How about starting with 9 GPUs or less?

Same situation,
one month earlier rig
have same problem but after one day without power bios run.
But now i wait one day and nothing hepend

Duh You serious bro? Mine works fine with 2400mhz for past year and a half.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.