More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ | experience | Motherboard suggestion for 12GPU

Hello,
any experience with ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ with 11 GPUs ? Or any suggestion for 12GPU boards ? Because I’m using now Gigabyte B250-FinTech, and have a lot os issues with this board.
thank you

I had succesefully worked a few rigs with 13 cards on ithttp://forum.hiveos.farm/uploads/editor/ay/phlm5k0ej2n6.jpg

Thank you. How many GB RAm do you have for 13 GPU’s ?

I’m running 13xRX470ME on that MoBo with 4GB RAM. No issues.

4Gb and Celeron G3900 is enough

I cannot connect to any of the white pci slots. It used to work before. What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

any solution to this yet?!?

have anyone experienced pci e slots blackout? my board is booting up and bios is ok, but it shows red on all slots in bios identifier, if i disconnect gpu/gpus, it shows that nothing is connected…not red. any ideas??
I have another same board running with 10gpus atm with stock bios settings…

I have 13 RTX 2060 working and mining on stock oc settings.

Problem is I can run and overclock 11 GPUs, however after adding 12th GPU I lose half of the overclocks and once I add the 13th - I cannot overclock any of them anymore and they just run on stock oc.

Tried different bios settings, different x1 slots, adding one by one, connecting 2x pcie power cables to motherboard and sata power cable, different miners, different nvidia drivers, different hiveos versions… nothing helps

Anyone experience not being able to overclock gpus after adding 12th and 13th? Can someone point me to the roght direction?

maybe ot, but do u have latest bios on board, vers 1.64 if not, maybe that can help with your issue…if u have it flashed…hope u find solution to your issue

Thank you for your input.

I have 1.60 that I found on their official website. The GPUs are detected without issues and all are mining, it’s just that once I add 13th GPU (all nvidia) none of them overclocking anymore and running on stock.

I’ve added 4gb more ram, but that did not change anything.

Swapped one of the Nvidia with an AMD card and now I have 9 of them overclocked and 4 running on stock.

Thank you, but it’s working perfectly fine now. Just took about an hour to stabilise and adjust the overclocks. Seems that adding 1 AMD instead of Nvidia helped.