More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Asrock 6800 Can't Post With CSM Disabled

My rig has 3x Nvidia’s and 3x 6800s, (2 AMD, 1 Asrock), and can only run 5/6 GPUs.

When I plug in the Asrock 6800, it will not post with CSM disabled. I can only boot it with CSM on, but the problem is that my Nvidia cards get error messages if CSM is enabled. Anyone know a solution to this?

Motherboard is using suggested settings from the HiveOS guide

I have checked all the hardware’s and it doesn’t seem like there are problems with risers/connections.

Motherboard is a ASUS Z390-P with latest bios (v.3002 from 2021/04/19) .

hello. I have the same issue with asrocks phantom gaming 6800. Some dont boot if paired with others gpus SOMETIMES! and sometimes they boot. Any card will boot if its the only card, but some wont even post if CSM is disabled. The problem is, I couldnt mine with CSM enabled. It only worked on GPU0. Could you fix this problem?

Hello. Did you found solution? I think I have similar problem with my rig.

Hello. Any updates on this problem? I think I have same problem.

I put another rom on the cards, the one from rx 6800 msi gaming x, and now the rigs boot most of the time

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.