More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

ASIC KS0 Pro

Does any one have the same problem with my.? My KS0 pro keep stop mining after 12hr. The message appear in my farm said " ASIC hostname was changed to “XJGXG_FBCCGGCC”, please re-apply flight sheet to update worker name on pool. ASIC hostname was changed to “”, please re-apply flight sheet to update worker name on pool". I also can not open in iceriver interface too. I had to hard reboot my KS0 pro inorder for it to work again and nothing change even the hostname after reboot. Does any one know what’s cause that problem? Thanks.

So we keep hard rebood everytime they stop mining?

You can schedule a reboot every 24 hours until iceriver fixes the bug

Ok thanks.

In the case of KS0, I prepared the solution, in the case of KS0pro, we still have to wait until they can crack the machine. If it succeeds, it can also be applied there. On the other hand, you can reduce the time of the query, thus slowing down the realtime information and extending it for several days.

Good day, are you still experiencing this issue or has the issue been resolved? May I also please request a guide on how to add my KS0 Pro to HiveOS?