More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Antminer S19J Pro BB- HIGH LOAD AVG AND CPU ERROR

i HAVE recently added a S19J Pro to my collection, which has the Beagle Bone control board.
-does the current BB firmware work as of today on the s19J Pro ?
(i have seen both yes and no stated. I figured it was just old info regarding ‘no’.)

** I keep getting High CPU Error and High Load Average Errors causing reboots every 10min almost.
What could this be caused by? I’ve updated firmware and let it tune for hours, and still doing it.

Any help/tips would be appreciated.

are you using this FW? https://download.hiveos.farm/asic/S19JPRO/SD-S19JPRO_BB-Hiveon-latest.zip

how high is the LA? do you have any watchdog settings?

so I increased the ASIC load average in the monitor threshold and it seemed to work. My only problem now is, it seems to still reboot ever 10mins… Even after I did the firmware upgrade, let it run for a day and came home to see it was rebooting roughly every 10min…

Is it possible to use the Xilinx SD firmware and insert into a control board (72007s) from my s17 pro?

What are your current settings for the watchdog and does the asic say it’s rebooting on the dashboard or are there any errors?

You could likely use a different control board + the matching firmware, but the regular control board should work fine