More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Antminer S19j Pro+ 122TH Firmware Support

Hi,
is the Antminer S19j Pro+ 122TH supported with the current available S19j Pro firmware (if it is using Xilinx singel deck control board)? If it is using the Amlogic control board (i guess so because my miners has micro usb instead of sd-card slot) the firmware is currently under development as i understand. If it is released will there be a sepreate version for the S19j Pro+ or can I use S19j Pro firmware?
Cheers

If it has the same amount of chips per board there’s a good chance the existing will work, can’t say off the top of my head though. If it doesn’t work send me the log and I can pass it on to the devs

thx for your answer. 120 asic chips per hashboard. do i automatically have the amlogic control board if i have micro usb instead of sd-card slot?

yes, micro usb means amlogic. our firmware for amlogic s19s should be out very soon.

Hi, any news here for the S19jPro+? Greetings :wink:

1 Like

Currently we are accepting 100+ amlogic asic farms for firmware deployment, I will update if I hear anything for individual or smaller farms.

Hi, any news for the amlogic control board and s19jpro+ 122 th/s ? I think the original firmware from Bitmain is not the best one.

Please email us at [email protected], we can do installs for amlogic devices, but it must be done by one of our support agents remotely. Let us know which devices you have and how many of each.

Generally I’m thinking that i have a problem with a113d controlboard or software, but I am not sure about it. - KernelLog start to act in strange way with hashbord and chip’s ammount. And I was wondering if the upgrade of it would help and it there will be option to go back into Bitmain original software in case of failure.