More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

AMD RX6600 missing unit not mining

Hello…
I am facing a weird issue… my amd rx 6600 was mining just fine for a couple of weeks but suddenly one of them are not mining now… Gpu8 is Radeon RX 6600 · AMD/ATI Unknown GDDR6 xxx-xxx-xxxx

** i have tried and changed the pci riser several time and replaced it… even checked the power cables … replaced the gpu with another one still the same and checked all my gpu on my desktop everything is working>>>> it semes the hiveos have an issue with 10th card.

4G decoding is enabled in bios

Thanks for any help.

Play around the pcie gen settings as well.

This is gen 1 …same issue…

s

In my experience: There is a hardware issue somewhere as memory, etc., not being detected yet the same series GPUs are detected fine elsewhere. If you reduce the GPU count will that slot work with same GPU again?

fwiw: You would not happen to be on an H110 board are you? They get can flaky at the 9/10 GPU counts.

Everything updated to the latest versions?

yes the same gpu work elsewhere …it was working fine for 3 week but suddenly thats happen…whatever i do the 10th card show xxxx…

no its b250 btc 12p motherboard…

gen1 test and gen2 same issue…

i will start to test windows 10…

every thing updated … stable and updated hivos.

This is to validate the PCI slot, adapter, usb cable, riser work with the “undetected” GPU.

Again stated differently, if you remove one of the other GPUs from the system, does problem child GPU8 suddenly start working as the rig is configured now.

Yes my friend i understand…
So i solved the issue it was not from the riser or hive os or bios or anything related…
The issue was with this tiny key in the gpu it self…
I was hanging in the middle…i restored it to the default like the other gpu and now it working just fine…
Thanks for your help.

Revenge of the GPU BIOS switch :slight_smile:
Glad you found and resolved it!

Lol :smile: …Thanks for your help :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.