More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

AMD RX 6500 XT GPU not mining in HiveOS

Hello,

I just got an MSI and Sapphire RX 6500 XT AMD GPU to mine ETC with HiveOS but unfortunately no miners work with this GPU. I tried lolMiner as well as teamredminer. but none of them recognize the GPU although the GPU is listed in the web interface.

I don’t understand because the Hobbyist Miner in one of his recent videos has been mining different coins such as ETC or RV on an RX 6500 XT with HiveOS without any problem as you can see in this video:

So does he maybe have a special version of HiveOS? and if yes how can I get this special version?

As far as I know I am on the latest version of HiveOS (0.6-218@220623).

Thanks for any hints.

He is running the test version, here’s the link if you’d like to try it. http://download.hiveos.farm/test/hiveos-0.6-217-beta2%40220504.img.xz

Thanks for the link. Tried it out but too bad this image does not boot on my rig…

Btw how do you find out about these beta images? I never saw it published anywhere.

Not really publicized since it’s beta/test image and can have issues that don’t exist in the verified stable images. You can watch the test folder in the link above if you want to try stuff like that

Nice, I’ll check it out from time to time but for now I guess I will have to wait a bit longer or try that beta on another rig.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.