More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

AMD 6600xt in hiveOS

Thanks for your answer :).
But it does not work for me (same fight sheet).
I use a ton-coin wallet adress (web)

here is the error :
err1
err2

And, on the dalinaminer config, when i put the pool url (in place of %url%. Here is the miner log (error).
err2

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hashrates are not in the 32 MH range but it runs cool and stable for weeks with TRM. Any suggestions to improve?

1 Like

hi @ALIUNIDO

can i see the danilaminer settings you are using?

try full screenshot, i want to try tincoin mining, it looks interesting.

and what do you use for toncoin pool?

2021-12-30_13h47_40

can i have your screenshot please?

@Yukibear, looks pretty good mate. Over 31MH/s and good power consumption. Ultimately, if its stable for weeks I would leave it alone :smiley:

@Batfink thanks for the tip, totally agreed that stability and efficiency are ultimate goals! :+1:

@Yukibear, you have Samsung RAM on all cards so you could start increasing Memory Clock up from 1100 to increase hashrate (and probably power consumption). I have six 6600XTs that vary wildly from 1128 to 1148 :rofl:

Maybe start with +5 and see how far you can go but keep an eye on the individual GPU’s hashrate, it will drop off quickly at some point. Definitely keep a record of those original OCs though :+1:

1 Like

I just got two gigabyte rx 6000xts, and the are micron memory :frowning: :cry:.
This is the highest I could get them, but it’s not efficient, could anybody please post good overclocks for non samsung models…

I have them too

CORE 1200
VDD 650
MEM 1100
61W
Gminer 33,3 MHs
Teamredminer 32,8 MHs

There you go

1 Like

Same card here, with micron memory (PowerColor Hellbound). my settings below. SoC freq is set to 900 MHz.

1 Like

I don’t have any setting on that part:

Here is the flight sheet setting SCSH:

I have the same PowerColor Hellbound, Micron memory is not that bad but not as good as Samsung, my settings compared:

I tried a lot of different settings but it seems that is not possible to set memory higher than @1100 and drop the extra 6/7w. I also tried the secondary bios (via jumper) but it seems less performant

1 Like

Micron is hard to work with when comparing to Samsung. I still need more tunes for my settings

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I am just starting in mining, and would like some guidance. I have 2 AMD 6600 XT.

out of the box they run ~30 MH/s
I see a lot of peoples overclocks on here. I don’t even know how to start where I will be stable. I started here and I keep getting green screen. Can someone point me in a directions on where to start please?

Use this setting “Second GPU” for your OC and it will be ok.

1 Like

Thank you

I will plug that in and let you know how it goes. Thanks!!

1 Like

Micron memory is a bit tricky to work with. I have similar card, you can try the settings I used if it works for you.

2 Likes

I got a full green screen after 9 min
Here are my settings. What does the green screen mean?

Here is what I was getting

Geez, I realized just how bad my settings above were…
After many hours of testing, I arrived at this efficient configuration:

Couple of remarks:
AIM: Maintain a high hashrate with as little wattage as humanly possible.

1. CORE: I was aiming for 900 MHz originally (anything below 900 crashes), but I couldn’t get that speed to work at low mV value. It would automatically jump to 750mV and stay there, no matter what voltage I set. The nearest speed I found to work, was 920 MHz.
  2. VDD: step by step, I reached a minimum where it doesn’t crash at 920mhz - 640mV.
  3. VDDCI: seems to not have any effect beyond a certain minimum. Initially power draw kept dropping, till around 600-ish. I even tried 100mV - no effect. But it did drop a solid 3W from default to 600mV.
  4. MVDD: Anything below the magical 1300 mV would cause immediate drop in hashrate.
  5. MEM Speed: The rule “use frequencies that divide by 15” is very true, you can see the difference in hashrate straight away. 1080 MHz is the highest my PowerCollor Hellbound with micron memory will take. 1095 isn’t stable at 920 MHz core.
  6. SoC Frequency: The minimum I reached safely was 418. I set mine at 420.
  7. SoC Voltage: The minimum I reached was 755 mV. Anything below would crash. I have it now set to 760 mV.

The result of all this tweaking is amazing - a steady 32 MH @ 49/50W.

3 Likes