More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

AMD 5600XT and AMD 6700XT suddenly stoped mining with nanominer

Hello guys, I have 4 cards, some older types - RX 580 8G, GTX 1060 and AMD 5700 xt and 6700 xt. All was working for several months and now, I belive after update to most up to date hiveos, the 5600 and 6700 cards stopped mining. It seems they are ok, there is electricity that they take, but no mining. I already got some errors with AMD drivers. I tried to downgrade HiveOS, but it shows the same firmware number and also wanted to upgrade to current one. And driver numbers didnt change. Any idea?
Also nanominer log write an error: " Could not make binaries for gfx1010".
Pegas

Hello Guys, in case anyone would need help like me.
Solution is just downgrade your miner. I went with one version down on nanominer and its working again.

I have the same issue with 6700xt - Could not find binaries for gfx1031. Can anyone help?

Have u tried to use older miner version? it can be done in “Flight sheet”. It solved the issue for me.

Thank you what version did you use. I tried 3.4.4 cuda 111 and it worked.

1 Like

I used the same.

NIce, thanks it worked.

usefull thread it fix immediatly my problem i also downgrade same than you and it works thanks

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.