More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Added 3 new 3060 ti into HIVE os and I can't get them to mine

I’m using t-rex miner and I tried adding in the LHR setting in extra config arguments: “lhr-tune”: “4,4,4”.

This is what it looks like…
Any ideas?

THank you in advance

your overclock settings seems to be off. Try the -500 core 2700 memmory at 125 WATT see what happens! also they are Nvidia, they wont work with teamredminer, you need to use Trex miner for them. or if you like to work amd and Nvidia under 1 rig you need to use miners like Nbminer. this should fix your issue

Based on drivers alone, your rig appears to be on an old kernel.

I’d upgrade to latest stable kernel before doing anything. Get to at least here and it will update to correct drivers as well:
Image 12-2-21 at 4.41 PM

THanks that’s what I figured when I looked through the forums a bit more. Yeah I’ll do that tonight and see how that goes.

Thank you!

Also, @Alfiethecat the TRM is pointed to a VEGA FE. The 3060 tis were using T-rex or NBminer I believe. (Unless I stuffed up dramatically cause it was super late last night).

THank you both!!

You’ll find a dual rig with TRM and T-Rex easier to maintain since both miners ignore their unsupported GPUs :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.