More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Account locked / whitelist IP

Hi, I need admins profi help. I changed yesterday internet provider, new router etc., and because I had set before on my hive account white list for previous IP, I am not able to log in to hive now. I need to whitelist my new static ip or disable whitelist. Can you help me? I know of course my previous IP.
I tried to contact admins via Facebook, forum on bitcointalk, telegram chat but nobody answered :frowning:

1 Like

Last 3 days admin was very busy because HiveOS server has huge load.
Now all works fine so let’s try to contact him

[quote=“HaloGenius;1311”]Last 3 days admin was very busy because server has huge load.
Now all works fine so let’s try to contact him[/quote]

As I wrote, I contacted them everywhere it was possible = no answer

Ok I’ll try to attract his attention for this topic

thanks

Please write email to [email protected] with your account data

• login, name, email
  • rig names
  • last login IP and time
2 Likes

email sent

No updates? it looks like nobody will help me, no answer to my email I sent to [email protected] 2 hours ago. I am waiting for an aswer already second day Sad

Solved. Thanks

closed as solved

Hello
I also have one request about white list of IP. Me and my friend are going to place rigs in one place with one static IP, also my friend’s account has full access to my account. (he provide me some support). I am afraid that when we will do it, our accounts will be blocked. I kindly ask to do not block our accounts.
I have wrote e-mail to [email protected] and [email protected] and described details (account, IP etc.)
I decided to do not create separate topic, because this issue belongs only to me and my request, not general issue, which may be interested for other people.
Thank you in advance for reviewing my request / e-mail.

hello, my Farm is locked, why`? please open my farm cacef8c0c121438acedb8e9ae84de03e1ac45425

Farms are not locked and not unlocked by forum. Use [email protected] to solve such kind of problems