More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Accepted Rejected Invalid, Accepted Ratio

buy 6 new gpu every time I turn it on it works 100% after a few hours it marks me between 95% and 96% and I get this message why is it? any advice?

Open the miner in the shell and see which card is giving rejects or invalids, and adjust the overclocks on that card

you mean to open them in hive os? or where?

In the shell, doesn’t matter if it’s on the rig directly, or via shellinabox, Vnc, hive remote shell etc.

Sorry, I’m new, I literally put it together yesterday, could you recommend a tutorial or something?

Easiest thing to do is plug a monitor and keyboard into the rig and type miner and press enter

Ok thanks, then what should I do or take into account?

type miner and press enter, then look for the card thats giving rejects/invalids in the stats of your miner

I typed miner and nothing unusual appears, I attach a screenshot, but I typed net-test and see what it tells me, is it normal? I deactivate the firewall of my router and it keeps appearing…

you have 2 cards with rejects in your shell screenshot, just looking at your clocks id say to up your voltages and slowly reduce them after everything is stable

ok I thank you very much, but could you tell me what they are? It is that I cannot distinguish them in the image, how did you find out? or where does it appear? which one should I do that to?

the r on the right side means rejected, a for accepted

Now I understand better, thanks, I really have been investigating all day and nothing has been solved, and of these options, which one asks me to go up and down little by little? To what amount should I increase it and then decrease it?

A load of good info on RX6600 overclocks here;

Could you please answer me this question?

Now I understand better, thanks, I really have been investigating all day and nothing has been solved, and of these options, which one asks me to go up and down little by little? To what amount should I increase it and then decrease it?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.