More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6800xt keep going offline

Hi,i have 4 gpus 6800xt they keep going offline on 24 hours or less or sometimes more,when it goes offline i does not turn back on unless i turn it on back manually,can anyone help?
on teamredminer btw

any error messages?

No,nothing its running all good and bum i open to check offline,and it stays offline if i dont turn it off and on back on manually

You could try hooking up a monitor and keyboard to the rig when it goes offline and see if it’s frozen or what it’s doing. What clocks are you running?

Also you could give gminer a try, that’s what I run on my 6000 series cards and all of them show the same or higher poolside hashrate. Would be interesting to see if the issue persists across different miners.

1 Like

thank you i’ll give it a try

I was changing different clocks and got in contact with somebody that understands more
Here’s the settings he set up

Anyway this way the hash aint stable and spends more watts than my previous settings so what do you think about these?
And he also told me that gigabyte 6800xt has problems,and mine are gigabyte…
He also changed the miner to lolminer from teamred miner

the best option is to tune your specific card yourself, lower the core voltage as low as you can while keeping it stable, i run my 6900xt at 640mv, and core clock at 1250. that should lower your power draw quite a bit. the other values look pretty good, you could possibly go a little higher on the memory to around 1070 or so, but will have to see how they respond.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.