More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6700xt teamredminer: gpu detected dead

SO. i have 4 6700 xt and 1 3070 running dual miner: teamredminer, T-rex

I’m pulling my hair out on this one. I ran into an issue where the rig would stop mining all together and give me this error: GPU driver error, no temps, rebooting. it would stop mining and just idle after the reboot unless I rebooted from the MOBO. I thought it may be a power issue or riser issue.

I replaced the risers, cables, redid the power to ensure it was single cables to each card and to each riser. I’m using 2 1000w gold ATX to power them.

Riser

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076KLJR2Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It ran perfect for 8 hours or so then I ran into problems again. >teamredminer: GPU 3: detected DEAD

If i do a power down and power up from the mobo Hive will read all the cards. Sometimes it will mine for around 8 hours. Then once it begins to have the errors it will give me the error: >teamredminer: GPU 3: detected DEAD

Now the weird part is that after it reboots on its own it will mine PERFECTLY FINE on the 3070 and 1 6700xt. but it will not use or see the other 3 unless i do a full power down and boot. I have tried the latest stable, latest beta, downgrading both and then going back to latest.

this is the script for the error

[2021-11-10 17:20:09] GPU 1: detected DEAD (07:00.0), will execute restart script watchdog.sh
[2021-11-10 17:20:09] GPU 2: detected DEAD (0a:00.0), will execute restart script watchdog.sh
[2021-11-10 17:20:09] GPU 3: detected DEAD (0d:00.0), will execute restart script watchdog.sh
[2021-11-10 17:20:09] Watchdog script executor thread executing script ‘watchdog.sh’

See overclocks and version.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks fam

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.