More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

6600xt getting a lot of rejected shares

Hello, I setup a 3-card rig to mine Eth and I keep getting a lot of rejected shares on my 6000xt.

I have another rig running phoenixminer on windows and it runs completely fine and a 3rd rig running hive-os 570 4gb, Ravencoin setup that rarely gets any rejected shares.

thoughts anyone? My overclocks are basic.

Hi jvdogemining, I would suggest decreasing the MEM by 2 each time until the rejected shares reduce. Also running your network connection over wi-fi can cause more rejected shares. Use a physical network connection if at all possible. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thank you. I decreased the MEM until it was stable. Got a few rejected shares still and then tried switching to nbminer v.39.7 and the 3 card rig is running smoothly for the past 2 days at 100% accepted.

Thanks for the suggestion! :+1:t4:

you can lower your core clock to 900, and set voltages (each card will be unique how low you can go) and shave ~30% power usage off that card as well.

Hello,

I was using phoenixminer for the past year and once that started happening,

I Then tweaked the memory and switched to NBMiner and 2.5 days and zero rejected shares or errors!

A very big favor, as you did him to put amd and nvidia together, I have been trying to resolve this conflict for several days.

Hello, can you rephrase your question? Thanks.

Hi jvdogemining, excellent news! I am glad you got it stable :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.