More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

5700 xt registering n/a and won't mine

I can’t seem to find out why only 1 of my 2 cards are mining and the other says n/a. I have tried resetting, different flights, overclocking, etc but can’t figure out why I can’t get this card mining. Has anyone ever had this problem and fixed it? Also would like to hear recommendations for optimizing my settings to achieve greatest potential MH.

If you open in the miner what does it say? Also I would try upping the voltages first to see if that’s your issue.

get to the console, and type dmesg. See if you are getting a bunch of page faults around a minute after it boots. That’s what I’m getting.

New 5700 XT…

1 Like

Update:

I decided to refresh the drive because it was totally jacked up plus I started to have issues getting the overcclocks to remain stable on the core in memory clocks so decided to leave it be at 46 MH. Once I get consistent stability for a day or so I will go back in and try optimizing.

1 problem I identified was the drive somehow was acting flaky and would not even upgrade. I am currently using 3.0 usb flash drives but ordered some SSD to switch out to so hopefully I won’t have issues with upgrades in the future.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.