I 'm trying to build a new rig with EVGA 3080 Ti. It was working fine for about two days and keep give me problem since this past weekend.
The issues are,
- miner frozen after mining a while, sometime about 15mins, some about 1.5 hours
- the rig will be offline after miner frozen
- Reboot the HiveOS system, 50% won’t even start HiveOS
- Leave it there for a while and reboot, all issue is gonna and loop back to step 1
Since I start getting above issues after I trying to setting up AutoFan and Watchdog according to a youtube video, I reset all the setting for these two items but it didn’t help.
And then I go through one of the post Weird NBMiner 39.1 3080Ti Behavior, and tried to downgrade NBminer from 39.2 to 39.0 and the “lhr”: config, neither do help.
Not even sure what’s the cause for this unstableness/brokenness, HiveOS? NBminer unlocking practice? or even the AsRock motherboard .
Anybody could give me some guidance and help me out?
The current setting are as following:
- 3 EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3
- AsRock H110 BTC+ motherboard
- EVGA 750w PSU + HP 1200w Server PSU(running on 110v for now)
- NBminer v39.0 - 39.2. LHR: 68% and 69%
- HiveOS, latest v0906