More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

3070 MSI overclocks on AUTOLYKOS2 ERGO OC

Just keep in miund, LHR versions of typical 3060ti, 3070 and 3080 could go worse…

Where to minine so? Any other OS?

Ya, Erg is not Eth, absolute core doesn’t work well, erg needs more power than most people think.

-502 core
2600 mem
125-135

170- 174MH

– minining ERG on Nanopool/Nanominer with HiveOS. Currently I have two 3070s and I will add one more 3070ti next days. My hash rate and OC settings are shown below. What is strange is that frequently I see the statistics from the pool that the hash rate drops at very low levels (100-200 Mh/s) and i don’t understand why this happens. any ideas?

Do you see these errors only on the pool? Or do you see them in the HiveOS UI? I’ve seem some strange things happen in the HiveOS UI when the api doesn’t work right or the internet is spotty, I’ve confirmed the issue by checking the ‘agent-screen’ on the miner at the time these strange things are happening. Since the agent-screen is telling me there is a reporting issue, the displayed hash rates are not relevant as everything is fine. I would start there and see if it’s just a misreport or it your hash rate is actually dropping.

Locking the core clock is fine, just need to pick a higher number. Here is what I’ve got. I had the core locked at 1700 and was getting 173mh per card, but at an extra 10 watts per card as well. I decided to sacrifice 14 hash rate at the benefit of 70 less watts

You could still go to 2600 mem safely also .
14 MH is substantial, alot more than 70 watts. Id take the 14 Mh.
Go to what to mine and look at the profits

Left it at 2500 mem overnight and threw a few invalids, not sure I’ll want to go up to 2600 with that
erg invalids

I’ll keep playing with it.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.