More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

3060ti OC Settings for ETH AND TON

Hi all

I am new to mining and Hive, I have been reading a lot of articles here and most of the things, I was able to self study and implement. I have been able to setup my rig from scratch and with a few bumps my rig is now working fine. This is the topic which is not discussed in detail and hence looking forward to learn from this community.

My rig has 2x 3060 ti LHR cards and 2x 3060ti FHR Cards, I am Dual mining ETH and TON, my current settings are

My Current Hash Rate is

I came across someone from telegram who kept telling me 3060ti LHR settings using LOL miner 1.44
his settings are

by using this setting he is able to generate hash rate of 47 for eth + 1.3 GH extra for ton, where as I am only able to produce 44+1.1GH for TON, using the exact same Gigabyte card with samsung memory

I am wondering if we have exact same cards, will these settings work on my rig? Can it damage my Cards or Setup? Any one has tested these settings? Is the rig stable with such settings?

From here I see possible outcomes:

1. Leave my rig as it is, so my question is my ETH hash rate has dropped not much but maybe 5-10, is it worth mining TON with my current settings as I can see my power has jumped from 125 to 152 ( technically would like to know if its more profitable)?

2. I change the settings to new settings shared by this person, his consumption is 190 which is considerably higher, so anyone has worked power consumption to reward ratio?

Any help or advice would be great.

Regards
Sunny

Only you can answer whether the settings will work on your cards or not.

There are a few profit calculator sites, plug in your numbers and see if it makes sense for you to run at your current electric rates.

Yes I understand what you are saying, but it will be great if people share what settings they use for dual mining and post the screen for different cards it will give an idea what would be the best setting for a particular card ( or we can get approx best setting)

Best settings will be unique to your individual card. Using others settings will never get the best results.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.