More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

3060 with risers : What to mine?

Your settings did not work for me at all for ERGO. Knocked my hash rate down and stayed there, to 77.3MH. Same GPU with same Samsung GDDR6, in PCIE mobo

What works for me is 60% 1305 2250 110 giving me 113MH

Perhaps you have the new LHR cards. Apparently they behave differently.
What driver version are you using?

Hello :wave:
I tested it several times
i have two 3060 cards one of them is palit 3060 oc 12 gb and another one is evga xc 3060 12 gb ,
first i tried to glitch by over clock , the evga its very easy it’s automatic glitch !
but for palit it’s very hard !
i must more overclock for palit do ,
so when fan glitch done and i changed the miner to t-rex or gminer it’s came many error and always rejected .
second i tried fan glitch by hand , at evga when i lock fan after 10 seconds it’s glitch ! but for palit after 2mins nothing happens! so I’m tired and come back to lolminer ! anybody can help me ?
Sorry for bad English

Yes this way is actually works, I already try it. The driver will crashed >85°C and core+mem+fan locked. With this way we don’t have to crash it with high mem clock and can play with many settings, 2200 is really safe and will have 47 MH/s.

Honestly I feel uncomfort with this method, it is like choking someone throat… :sweat_smile: especially my house powerline is a bit unstable. Since Autolykos algo entering NiceHash, I’m putting 3060 horsepower and paid with BTC every 4 hours. I think this is a win-win solution for 3060s. It’s now BTC vs ETH, not ERG vs ETH anymore. :smile:

I started testing with the new update lolminer 1.30 I’m going to test it and tell you my result, there I saw that you are with t-rex?

t-rex

I hope served my tests

Tried t-rex today. was working not correctly for me. hashrate was ok what was shown in hive. around 124-125 but watching at the pool showed creepy performance. also my cpu load went up from max 0.5 with nbminer to 7-8. which hiveos showed red.

not working correctly for me too

On T-Rex Github there is a issue filled with this meanwhile…

thank you, i didn’t realized it. back to nbminer or i’m gonna try lolminer.

Thank you for the core clock. Back to NBminer, more than an hour so far with this. I can’t find hashrate stats on nicehash, hope it showed correct performance.

lolminer 1.30 also has an issue atm with nicehash. :slight_smile:
i´m back to nbminer so long.

same thing happened to me, how did you fix it? can I learn?

Looks like your using much older version of Nvidia driver from you image:

LHR (ver2) won’t work with older drivers at all.

It has been working flawlessly for a day. I tried most of the drivers. But I was able to run it only with the driver in the image. What is your suggestion? Thank you

Hello,

Do you guys know if the glitch works on drivers newer than 460.93 ? I have a nerfed 3060 and i also got a 3060 lhr v2…and i am trying to profit from both glitch on nerfed and nbminer 70% on lhr 2 (that wont work with 460.93). Or if you guys have any other ideas.(also have 2x3060TI non-lhr along them)
Thanks in advance.

try 90 +150 (2400 to 2600) & (130 to150) PL

Hey Cogito,

I have the same issues only my Hive Shell wont even boot up now…Do you have any ideahow I can get my hive shell to load up?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.