More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

3060 ti lhr hynix

Hello guys
I’m a new miner, i built my mining rig 2 days ago

and i installed the latest version of hiveos
I bought 5 cards of 3060ti lhr hynix (gainward ghost)
And i can’t get not any single stable mining settings😓
I tried nbminer, lolminer, trex… All of them with various oc settings that i noticed here in the forum, non of them got me stable mining
Please help :pleading_face::pleading_face:

I use lolminer my card have Hynix memory and I use 1605 for core , 1800 for MHZ and power limit to 165 W and has been stable at 41,1 MH

2 Likes

Isn’t it too much power 165?

Now is consuming 140 W

1 Like

About 20 mins on this co and my rig restarted 3 times😓

Using lolminer?

Yes lolminer

ok… I have spent all weekend on this issue as well.
You need to do a screen shot of the management screen … showing all of you settings and the Hiveos Version and nvidia driver version and your actual hive core version

1 Like

Yeah bro thanks a lot for taking your time and answer, actually my problem was in the cable connections, i used a sata cable to power the riser​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
I know it’s stupid but it’s my first rig, so now i learned the lesson hahah

Thanks for sharing the solution to the problem. This post will help others get pointed to the right direction.

PS. I solved my problem as well … had 11 cards up and running on my new rig that I had migrated from other smaller rigs. Nothing but a massive hole in time to get nowhere… kept rebooting and dropping temps etc. Well I re loaded the latest Hive OS as a last shot, well it have been up solid state for 11 hours now (normally rebooting every 20-50 minutes for upto an hour and a half at a time.

Still got some problems due to network drop outs though this time, setting up Watchdog to reboot on a network connection failure to the pool to see it that smooths things out

1 Like

using nbminer v39.6, getting stable 44.1 on hynix card.

2 Likes

Problem appears fixed now.
I formatted the SSD drive and loaded the latest hive Kernel 06 with its stable Nvidia drivers. I also expanded the drive to unlock the rest of my 120GB drive as I think HIVEOS only allocates 8GB when it created the partitions (cannot confirm that, but seems to be the case).
the Rige has now been up for over 12 hours with only a 5minute down cycle and this seems to be not a driver or OS related issue, it seems to be dropping from the network (2miners pool), not sure if Hiveos routes through the Hiveos system or direct to the mining pool. but seems to be an issue in the last few days.
Perhaps the HIVEOS DEV team can comment??

2 Likes

I using Palit 3060 ti LHR single card on windows. Core 1240Mhz mem 7880Mhz and it stable at 40MH on gminer (NBminer not stable)

Using the latest NBMiner. Stable for 3 days. The ZOTAC can’t handle the same OC as the EVGA’s.

When overclocking, try to add/rem 5 mhz at time on the clock/memory, until you get stable. Use 145 on PL, after you get a stable OC, try 140 PL and see if the hashrate drops or stays the same. Also, you can try with no PL too.

Make sure you have NBMiner updated to the last version. Is the best miner actually in my experience with Hynix 3060ti. My NVIDIA driver is the 470.63.01

1 Like

1 Like

Same GPU here. I got the same problem but the latest version of T-rex miner is just impressive. But whoever has LHR cards, for the love of god, keeps their drivers updated.

3 Likes

i have also 2 3060ti Ghost cards, one run at 44 mhs and the other at 40 to 41. The same with 2 MSI 3060ti´s. i change them on the pcie ports and the hasrate move with them.
GPU0 Asus Strix1080, Any OC crasch the card
GPU1 MSI 3060ti Gaming Z Trio 8g
GPU2 MSI 3060ti Ventus 2x 8g OCV1
GPU3 MSI 3060ti Ventus 2x 8g OCV1
GPU4 Gainward 3060ti GhostV1
GPU5 Gainward 3060ti GhostV1

The Memspeed is stable and the miner run now 7 days without any errors, but with higher memspeed i lost cards after time.

Nvidia 470.86
Hiveos 0.6-211@211118
T-rex Miner latest EThermine pool

2 Likes

Hello my friend.
I have one 3060ti LHR like yours:
Gainward RTX 3060 Ti Ghost 8GB
Hynix GDDR6 · 94.04.6B.00.F4 · PL 100 W, 200 W, 210

I did your settings but my hashrate is only 31 MH !!
could you please help me to fix it.
thanks

1 Like

Look carefully my friend, core 1425, mem 2065 and t-rex miner. You mem 2825, way too much for hynix.

Why 2825 is way to much? I’m running them on 2700 mem