More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

2Miners ETH Setup payout in BTC help

Hi guys,

Been trying to setup my rigs to mine ETH on the 2miners pool but get payed in BTC.

I created a new wallet/flightsheet with ETH coin and my BTC wallet address from Biannce on the BTC network. When I launch the flightsheet on my rigs the mining works fine and I get some info from the 2miners site with my wallet address.

From the hive wallet page I get this: (invalid address)

I want to make sure my payout will work when time comes.

Did any of you setup this ETH payout in BTC with 2miners and Binance wallet?

Thanks in advance for any help!

• Vmt

If hive doesn’t like you putting the btc address in the eth address field, just put the btc address in the wallet field in the miner config

Thanks I will try that!!

If I see some data from the 2miners mining page related to my btc wallet, then the payment should go throu right?

Just dont want to mine for nothing you know :wink:

Go to 2Miners and lookup your stats using your BTC address, don’t use the ETH. If everything is working ok, you will see your current stats.

Thanks, I just switch my two rigs to the BTC address and I see some data on the 2miners page so I guess that part works!

Now I will try to set a low payout threshold and see if the payout goes through!

Thanks guys!

-Vmt

The part that bugs me still is the NETWORK choice on Binance.

I always double and tripple check to make sure I don’t loose any coin when issuing transfer.

I’m still very new to this crypto and market stuff so I need to learn a lot!

• Vmt

For those that wonder how it goes on 2miners! Here’s a payout process from ETH to BTC.

It’S 8:30, still no sign of the payout in my Binance wallet, but it takes hours, so I will wait to see if it works.

***UPDATE: it worked guys, and it cost me 3 CENTS for the payout!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 185 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.