More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

2060 recognised as Device 1f03

I have a 2060 plugged in a rig that has only that card and a 3090. The 3090 works fine but the 2060 is recognized as “Device 1f03”. I ran the command nvidia-driver-update --list and updated the driver to 495.46 but the hiveos webpage still says that the driver version is 470.63, and when I run the same command, the installed version says 495.46. I don’t understand why the two values contradict each other and I just wanted to test the new driver but it still doesn’t seem to be installed. Attached is two images of my hiveos and of the output of the command nvidia-driver-update --list. Any help is appreciated.

here is the hiveos page since I cannot post 2 images as a new user.

I rebooted the rig and it is now displaying the correct driver number. The 2060 is still not recognized so I am going to update the hiveos version number and see if that works.

I’d suggest updating to the latest stable kernel which is 5.10 #83 vs. the installed #60 beta.

Thank you for your advice. I changed the sd card to the latest stable hiveos and now both gpu are detected. Thanks, I will report back if it crashes but it seems stable for now.