More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

2060 OC settings

I just started minning, i have no idea why one card temp is so high 62c and the other one just 39c.

Also i have similar setting with you guys but the power comsumption are much higher and i even couldnt get better hash rate.

Currently I am using hive os pool and Trex miner

Any Sugguestion?

My config

ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2060 OC 6GB x2 Mem Samsung
Core: 1100
Mem: 2250
Power Limit: 125
33.05 MH
Fan 29%
50°C

Auto Fan
Min: 20%
Max: 100%
Target Temp: 50°
Critical Temp: 60°

The hot one reuses the hot air, either it’s own, or the other cards exhaust.
Se over location, and where the hot air goes. Possibly add external fan to blow fresh air over the hot card.
And setup autofan (Up on top menu) min 50%, target temp 45c. Then set fan speeds to zero (To let autofan controll the fans.)

Did u have reject ?

why such a small hashrate? what memory does the card have?

I have the same cards, I’m not sure, but they may be the LHR version of 2060. Luckily, you can use these settings and get around 29mh/s

Core: 930
Mem: -1004
PL: 125

Hi, in order to find out whether or not you have a LHR card you could use lspci.
In order for this, you have to remotely connect to your system and issue:
lspci -v -s 04:00
Where 04:00 should be your graphics card.

Mine shows following:

Yours propably would show rev b or something similar.

2060 with lhr? … !? …???

Nahh just looked it up and I was wrong. Only 30xx cards have lhr :slight_smile: sorry.

I get around 23MHs at 55watt with following settings:
Core 1100
Mem 1700
PL 70

Thats 424kh/watt

With your settings of core 930 / mem -1004 / PL 125 I get 19MHs at 44 watts (432kh/w).
Btw I have a micron memory card

Hey, all my cards (gigabyte 2060) are Samsung/Hynix or Gddr6.

I do not have cards with micron memory, so can’t tell you my experience. I saw some threads here about micron memory oc, and the results were nice around 32 Mh/s. Check around the forum :wink:

These are my settings for my 2060 cards (Samsung and Micron)

It seems that my Samsung Card is an exception regarding power draw (luck at chip lottery :D)

same here have asus rtx 2060 with hynix memory
right now
windows
core : 1065
mem : -502
power limit : 68%
only can get around 29 mhs

Asus RTX 2060 Dual OC Samsung Memory

Memory - 2400 looks too high. Go down to 1900 and it should be fine.

Hi
Are those 2060’s stable at that memory settings.
Regards

I dont think so.
I use my Gigabyte 2060 with samsung memory @ 2200… its stable.more than 40 days.

Also, it had one invalid share for a day. But I tried to be more stable. So my last config like that;

Uptime 4day and zero invalid share.

Micron memory on the gigabyte card remans an issue, but looking at others on the forum I’m lucky to get 40 stable.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.