More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

1660 Super Mining Efficiency droped

Dear All,
I have just started to mine yesterday and I am facing a issues after around 8-9 hours of initial mining.

My Setup looks the following:
9X 1660Super cards (all running at 31,8mh/s)
TB250 BTC PRO
Pool: Ethermine
Miner: T-Rex

The first 9 hours of mining the mining rig was mining with 100% efficiency but later i have started to face issues and the efficiency droped to even 85%.

I tried changing miners but that did not help.

I noticed that am recieving a Fail saying Provided POW solution is Invalid! on GPU8

After a time long i see that the T-rex miner resets and there is a fail on GPU#8

I was thinking that maybe i should run on 8 Nvidia GPU’s but when i took out card nr 9 i was still facing those errors.

If there is anyone who has knowledge how to solve this issue let me know.

upload your Overview info so we can see what your setting are!

like this

Hynrix (31.83~90mh) = core 930 / mem -1004 / PL 85 ( most card just use around 73~75watt , but some gpu will use abount 79~81 , so i set it to 85)

Samsung = i duno … i haven’t get any samsung memory yet lol , all micron and hynrix for me

Micron (31.51mh)= core 1035 / mem 1900 ( very depend of the gpu , just test which number stable for u) / PL 85

core clock number above 500 all become lock core speed ,for me all hynrix i have is 930 core , save around 5~7 watts for each card and duno why bump up my hashrate from 31.71 to 31.86~90 (solid and stable) so just find the lowest and stable core speed for ur 1660S

I using trex miner , and kernel 4

Thanks Lukezen.

Your config for the GPU 1660 super is working for me.

No worries…

I’ve got some new setting if your chasing lower wattage

Hi

Whats the significance of core setting? I am running core as 0 but everything else the same as you. I’m new to this just trying to understand the variables.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.