More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

1660 Super - Hynix / Samsung settings?

Hey all

Anyone running 1660S Samsung Memory out there?

I have 2x 1660s at the moment and getting a stable 31.5+mh/s for the Hynix card, but the samsung with the exact settings cant punch past 28mh/s. see pic below

Hi there,

I`m also looking for Samsung settings. Cab get the card runing up to 33,4 if I want to but to much invalid shares. Even at 31 OR stock settings… I get invalid shares.

Have had a look around and best I could find is below

32mh/s. Core 1000, Mem 2500, PL 0

Been running 9hours and stable so far. Would like to find a setting that brings temperature down a touch though

EDIT: Over 9hours. I’ve had 98.38% accepted shares. Not the end of the world but could be better

The memory frequency is too high and the core frequency a little low.

This is how I have mine working 24/7 without any trouble.

You can raise the mem frequency, but don’t forget to raise the core frequency too.
I never put the cards to their limit, as it drastically reduces the life time of the card … basically it is not worth at all … but if you want to, you can go up to 2400 mem and 1165-1195 core.

1 Like

the mem showing is incorrect though because i am forcing P0 state, so actual mem oc setting is 2600.
best setting sweet spots i have found is -

• core absolute: 1000 - 1100
  • mem: 2400 - 2800 ( although mine i can take it up to 3000 but seems to submit less shares after
        crossing the 2800 threshold )
  • pl: doesnt really matter unless you start raising the core clock dramatically ( underclocked like     this, it will always be using 70 - 80 watts

Additional Info: Nvidia Driver v460.91.03, Hive v0.6-210@211010, current miner t-rex v0.24.2 but have        exact same results with Ethminer

1 Like

This helped me!

1 Like

Glad we could help :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.