More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

10min Gaps on timeline

Hello guys.
I am facing these gaps in the Hash Rate timeline and wondering what could be happening.
Once it shows:

• BOOTED * 3 days ago = Not related to energy.
  • MINER UPTIME * 9h 50m = It is not the miner going down.

My guess is that the internet connection fails periodically.
Any other tips on this one?
Thanks!

I have the same problem123

I have the same… Maybe this is a problem with HiveOS

?

Last week i mined for days straight with no gaps. I really dont know. I will change my internet connection to another provider today if this gaps happen again.

same problem.

I reinstalled but it is still same and worse now…

I’m almost sure it is something wrong with the HiveOs monitor. Looking at Ethermine monitor, it shows the Shares and Stale Share at exactly same time of the gap in HiveOS.
imagem_2021-03-09_173356

Same problem

Watch your shell in a box (or miner). Mine shows booted 12 minutes ago all the time but it is not true. HIVEOS just says it for some stupid reason. I am watching my miner doing 590 MH/s and HIVEOS shows it booted like 10 times and my etash on dashboard is blank for like last hour. Think just HIVEOS issue. If you can see your still mining I think your fine.

SAME I DONT UNDERSTAND

@kamsskamss The example you shared appears to be more than “api” gaps.

Not there is data in the lower power usages and lower hash rates which align to some of the gaps. Looks like you have some rig and/or some network instability to troubleshoot as well as possible “api” gaps.

AH YOU THINK THAT IS THE INTERNET NETWORK? I also think small conection with plug cpl that would come from its you think? AND WHAT DO YOU CALL API? THAK YOU

API = application programming interface

Your internet browser is pulling data from a server. If that server is busy or some other event is occurring, you may see gaps. If your miners are running stable, this “dashboard” impact is negligible.

The mining rig data you posted shows Lower Power consumption matching lower hash rates. Those are not gaps but indications of GPU’s hanging, throttling, reboots in a farm, networks issues(if you are on WiFi, get on a wire), etc.

OK THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION I THINK MY CPL SOCKET DIDN’T DO THE WORK, I PUT IMMEDIATELY ON RJ45 LIVE I WILL TELL IF THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED TO HELP THE COMMUNITY :grinning:

sorry for my english :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

I noticed I am seeing gaps on my timeline in Hive OS. Is anyone else seeing this? I saw posts for this last year but no one seemed to be mentioning it lately. Can anyone input?

Gaps in the activity time line that show 10 min increments. Several over the course of 24 hours.

Only started seeing this about 5 days or so ago

2 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

Same 4 me…

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.