More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

$0 balance?

I’m a noob miner and I have 4 GPU’s set up. My profile says my worker is working well and I am mining ETC at 107MH/s. I’ve left this on for almost 11 hours now and I don’t see any balance in my account. Or am I not suppose to see a balance there? I have my ETC wallet set up in my profile linked to the worker and Ethminer pool. Where can I see how much I mined and how much I gained so far? I know something like Honeyminer showed me how much I am mining per day and what is my current balance thus far.

1 Like

You can see your balance in the pool where you are mining. Got to https://ethermine.org/miners/<Insert_here_your_ETC_address>/dashboard There you can also setup payout treshold for automatic transfers to your wallet.

Balance in HiveOS is for when you have more than 3 rigs - then you have to start paying for using HiveOS.

1 Like

Hi! I got almost the same problem. but my pool is hiveon.net . my RIG is on for almost 9hours and it is working very well. but my balance is 0. and I dont know how to see mt balance in pool.