If you have received notifications about wrong password logins:
- Yes, botnets are scanning
- Yes, we block them but can’t do that with one click
- No, we haven’t been hacked
What is the best way to sleep well and keep your account safe?
- Don’t use the same login as on the other sites. You can easily change it in your account.
- Don’t use the same password to your email as your password can be recovered if they have your email password.
- TURN ON 2FA. This is bulletproof.
- To calm your paranoia down, you can set IP white list in your account (but be sure what you do, don’t do this on dynamic IPs).