More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

XMR v7 update. When they add in HiveOS

new version is out so no need to selfcompile anymore :wink: thank you

Is xmr-stak-cpu going to work with XMRv7 (hive v0.5-40)?

xmr-stak 2.4.2 up and running B)

just tried with no config and it worked but only getting 1.6 kh/s

only one thread, how to set back 2 threads with new config ??

bingo o:)

we need to change config like this for xmr-stak 2.4.2 to work as before:

“gpu_threads_conf” : [
{ “index” : 0, “intensity” : 430, “worksize” : 8, “affine_to_cpu” : 1, “strided_index” : 1, “mem_chunk” : 2,
“comp_mode” : true },
{ “index” : 0, “intensity” : 430, “worksize” : 8, “affine_to_cpu” : 3, “strided_index” : 1, “mem_chunk” : 2,
{ “index” : 1, “intensity” : 430, “worksize” : 8, “affine_to_cpu” : 4, “strided_index” : 1, “mem_chunk” : 2,
{ “index” : 1, “intensity” : 430, “worksize” : 8, “affine_to_cpu” : 5, “strided_index” : 1, “mem_chunk” : 2,
{ “index” : 2, “intensity” : 430, “worksize” : 8, “affine_to_cpu” : 7, “strided_index” : 1, “mem_chunk” : 2,
{ “index” : 2, “intensity” : 430, “worksize” : 8, “affine_to_cpu” : 9, “strided_index” : 1, “mem_chunk” : 2,
],
“platform_index” : 0,

as you see strided index is no more true but 1, and new mem_chunk and comp_mode are present in config

have a happy mining !!

new picture

Настройки wallet

“cpu_threads_conf” : [{“low_power_mode”:false,“no_prefetch”:true,“affine_to_cpu”:0}],“currency”:“monero7”

Пул не принимает шары, в майнере пишет:

Error details:
| Count | Error text | Last seen |
| 2 | Low difficulty share | 2018-04-06 15:48:19 |

I had no transition problems at all with HiveOS 0.5- 41 and XMR-Stak 2.4.2. No changes to the XMR-Stak config file were necessary from before 2.3.0 to now. HiveOS just put the data where it needed to be.

Everything worked like a charm.

The hash rate is just a little slower now at 2.49 KH/s vs 2.54 before but that is to be expected with a new algorithm.

I dont know, my xmr stack doesnt work even with 0.5-41 update…

What’s the donation level of the XMR-Stak 2.4.2 integrated in the 0.5-41? Is that the default 5%? Thank you.

XMRig AMD gives the possibility to set donation level lower in the config file (usually I set 1-2%) and give me better results other than a better output interface. Don’t you know if it will be integrated in the next releases of HiveOS? Claymore is not an alternative for me since at the moment it doesn’t support RX550.

XMR-Stak default donation level is 2% not 5%.

I guess if you are quick after the system is booted then enter “miner” to see miner log screen. The donation value should be near the top.

I see. You are right. Donation is 2%. Thank you very much.