More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Why with a higer hashrate, I don't get more valid shares?

Who can tell me what is the most profitable trading strategy for shares. Reading a lot of articles, I see that you need to use long-term strategies when it comes to shares. Is that the only possible way to get a profit. I understand that shares do not change price significantly during the day. Does it mean that day trading is not good for this asset? I try to find a reliable web site to compare forex brokers.

is there a limit we can manually put? i.e. i dont want over 5g difficulty. hardly finds any at 10?

HaloGenius, these are some superstar replies over here. Explained so clearly, - thank you very much!

Yes, you can set minimal difficulty target. Lowest value is equal to initial difficulty (5000MH)

To setup custom difficulty you need to set in password field d=<diff_in GH>

e.g. to set lowest difficulty as 10GH (10000MH) you need fill password field as d=10
here is result for my 1 psc test-rig with AMD RX 6800 XT GPU

Also you can you use any diff greater than 5 with decimals
e.g. d=6.5 to set difficulty as 6.5GH (6500MH)

Here is example for TeamRedMiner
ΠΈΠ·ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°ΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅
in red square is password field where you can set custom difficulty

Please note that above information for Hiveon pool only

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback

Thank you for great response, very enlighting info which i had no about.
But, my main question was about setting MAX not min value. Any ideas there?

In my opinion there is only way where you can set MIN = MAX
e.g. worker switching between 2500MH and 5000MH than if you set diff as 5000MH worker will stop switching. It’s a little bit simplistic but close to true.
Best way will be calculation of the optimal difficulty depending on the reported hashrate, taking into account miner’s devfee and without cheating of reported hashrate by miner itself (in other words hashrate that will be registrated on pool)

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.