More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Unknown GDDR6 xxx-xxx-xxx

@LaundryShooter What mining algorithm are you using? team red miner? claymore? phoenix miner?

@aeronerd I am using Phoenix miner

универсальное решение для замены образа Hive на работающих системах Linux.
Вы указываете URL с образом (лучше в локальной сети, HTTP, FTP, NFS или на локальном диске).
Сценарий произведет запись его на диск, сохранив существующий файл rig.conf или запросит FARM_HASH.
Вы можете запустить этот скрипт на любом другом Linux (Ubuntu, Ethos, SMOS).
Обновление образов с драйверами и всего остального никогда не было таким простым как теперь!

HiveOS_reflash.1543080688.png

• Обновлены майнеры
    — bminer 10.6.0
    — xmrig-amd 2.8.6
    — cryptodredge 0.11.0
  • Исправлены скрипты HW вотчдогов

first you need the alpha img file which is here

then you need to update the driver manually:

#cd /hive-driver-pack

download the latest driver:

#wget https://drivers.amd.com/drivers/linux/amdgpu-pro-20.30-1109583-ubuntu-18.04.tar.xz

decompress it:

#tar -Jxvf amdgpu-pro-20.30-1109583-ubuntu-18.04.tar.xz

enter the directory:

#cd amdgpu-pro-20.30-1109583-ubuntu-18.04

uninstall current driver:

#amdgpu-uninstall

install with the new:

#./amdgpu-pro-install --opencl=pal,legacy

HI all,

i had the same issue with the release version of HiveOS, i have reflashed the SSD with Beta 146 and it is working.

However should i update the GPU Drivers? i am using Sapphire Pulse 5600XT and getting 40mhs per card, i think perhaps they can do a little higher?

When i try to wget the drivers it seems it cannot find them, it sits for ages doing nothing.

Mod the BIOS, I was getting 50mhs per card as a standard, With the BIOS mod Im getting 57 just under 58 mh/s per card. Makes a big difference over the amount of cards you have. You will also draw less Watts in the end.
Edit: This is with RX5700’s

These are 5600XT not 5700XT, not sure they can do 50mhs let alone 57mhs heheh

haha yeah, I made the edit just after… But Im sure you will still be able to push just that little bit extra out of them with a BIOS mod. Go look at voskcointalk.com for a Modding guide. I followed that to the T and thats my results. :slight_smile:

Oh and mine are not the XT version. They the standard version :wink:

Oh awesome thanks for the heads up! will definitely check it out :slight_smile:

same is happening to me, but with 6 gigabyte rx 5700. They are mining perfectly fine so as long as nothing wrong happens i wont flash the bios or update those drivers

hi, the miner is not working. This problem may be caused by. Thanks for your help.

help please

Hi there, What I did to fix mine was put them into a windows PC and check drivers and see if the card actually works. after I got them working with the correct BIOS and drivers I then modded my BIOS. Is the card new or was previously mining? I am also mining on the Beta version of Hive. That also helped me get the correct Hash rates

aynı sorunu yaşadım. o kartı tek çalıştır bakalım çalışıyor mu? biosu bozuktur kesin. bende öyle oldu yeni bios attım düzeldi.

The problem was solved when I switched to teamredminer :slight_smile: thanks

I am also having this Unknown GDDR6 xxx-xxx-xxx issue. I purchased a batch of 8 xfx rx 5600 xt thicc ii and when I went to load the 5th it gives this error. I thought maybe it was the card but it happened with a card that previously showed up. My other rig is running just fine with 7 xfx rx 5700 xt triple dissipation. The set up for both rigs was the same. I can’t get my 5600 rig to take more of my cards though.

Same issue here with 5600 XTs. I can only get four to work in my rig. When evener I add a fifth I get the Unknown GDDR.

Hi man, any updates ? Im having the same issue as you in my 5th card.

Hi man, any updates ? Im having the same issue as you, my 5th card doesnt work, its Unknown GDDR6