More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX3060 12GB results here

Dude, really?

Anyone can get 42Mh/s in ETH on a 3060 for the first couple iterations of the miner, and then it drops to a lower speed.

Stop spreading FUD.

3 Likes

So a GTX 1080 Ti equivalent?

My mining 42mh/s :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Just for fun, switch to HiveON’s pool at show us the Pool graph… I’ll bet you’re not actually getting 42Mh/s,

Like this:

Capture

Why did your hashrate start at the normal 26MH/s and then jump to 42?

Are you running two instances of the miner on the same GPU?

That seems to be a trick that works on some cards with high amounts of VRAM (that can fit two DAGs in memory)

its not possible to get 42 mh by running two instances. i already tested it days ago.
it gives 10,8 mh for each instances if you run two instances.

Look at this:

Boy, it looks like NVIDIA screwed up… lol
Now the 3060 (non-ti) is officially a mining card!
Up-to-50Mh/s for everyone!
Too bad the prices still suck.
But at least the payoff will now be 6 months instead of 12 (depending on your power costs)!

Of course, I’ve also heard a rumor that the restrictor is still there and kicks in after 40 mins?

hello, please printscreen the flight sheet too, if its not a problem :slight_smile: Thank you!

it is possible, as long the pcie slot is at lease x8, using a dummy hdmi plug and running 470.05 (windows)

1 Like

Kind of a bummer that you can’t use x1 risers with the 3060

It means only being able to use high-priced, high power consumption motherboards with multiple x8/x16 slots to mine.

OUCH

I am using your settings and looks all good. Have you been trying to upgrade it more? I am about to play with it as well

in hiveos? so no need to install drivers or something?

I have the same doubt, in HiveOS the 3060 is working without locks to mine Ether?

Can anyone help me with this? :cold_face:

not here, I just manage to have a 3060 working et 48mh on windows, on the first pcie x16 slot of the motherboard (not another one, and not with a riser) and with 470.05 developper driver (not tested another one)

I too have a 3060 XC 12gig…

I get about 26 MH on ETH, and 45.63 MH on CFX with +60 core clock & + 2600 on Mem clock…

Here’s some more info from Discord:

-Use the 470.05 Dev Nvidia driver
-Need to stick the 3060 into motherboard directly (Does not work with riser)
-Must have at least pcie 3.0 enabled in bios, or set to auto
-HDMI/Display port of the graphics card needs to be either connected to a monitor or dummy plug
-2nd 3060 on the same mb will work as long as it is plugged into the x16 slot running x8 lanes or above with HDMI/Display port filled (not confirmed with 3 cards)
-Some have confirmed working cards after fresh windows install, then installing the 470.05 dev driver
-Works on ASUS STRIX/TUF/DUAL 3060, Palit 3060, EVGA black 3060, EVGA 3060 XC GAMING(12G-P5-3657-KR), Galax 3060, Gigabyte 3060 Vision OC, MSI Ventus 2x, MSI Gaming X, Zotac 3060 twin edge
-Does not work on Inno3D that we know of

EDIT2: It seems to have been tested on pci-X 4x slots and did not work. Only 8x and 16x work, with a dummy cable and no risers.

EDIT3: Current record for maximum number of 3060 on 1 mobo is 2 cards, running on x16 and x8 full slots.

Pulled from Ok, NOW the RTX 3060 eth hash limiter has been hacked. | [H]ard|Forum

If you want to see some other hashrates, RTX 3060 Mining Performance - EVGA XC - GPU Mining - VoskCoinTalk

These are be brought up 1-5% by Over Clocking IMHO

Hope this helps anyone looking,.

2 Likes

I get a steady 45.63 MH on CFX with +60 core clock & + 2600 on Mem clock…

1 Like

Getting very stable 56 MH/s. Could get more turning up the mem or clocks, but im happy with this.

My settings:

using nvidia-smi -lgc 1550:

1 Like

How are you doing this in hiveos?