More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rtx 3080 TI Gigabytes Vision OC Settings

Hi, the temp of GPU is nice, and this GPU never crashed in fact this GPU is the most stable of them. No others gpu andle with this setup, the two others gpu 3080 ti crashed mutch soon. This GPU is special :slight_smile: (I hope ).
Sorry for my poor English

Regards

I Think you have too much temp °C in you GPUs, I read somewere that temp more than 50°C is equal more than 100°C at memory pads. I will put AC to cool down temp. You should do the same.

Regads

I have indeed error message probably due to the temperature.
Ty for ur message i’ll try to cool down with an AC.

Regards

Hello,
I bought an Rtx 3080 TI Gigabytes Vision a week ago and I am starting to mine. I use Windows and when trying to balance the values ​​to get a better result, I can’t keep the card mining in a balanced way and with the expected Hashrate! I always have values ​​around 56 and 60 MH/s. I don’t know what else to do to reach 84, just like you and just like I see on your printscreens!
Any tips?
Best regards

Hello,

Can u tell us which software are you using, drivers , oc settings, pool… ?

Sure! I am using NBminer, pooling on Binance and on OC I have -200 on core clock, +1200 on memory clock, 85 on power limit and 80 on fan speed. For drivers and downloaded for the internet the latest update and just installed it!

Maybe you can try with T-Rex with lhr rate 73.5
Oc settings: core 1150 mem 2350 and try to increase it to 3100 +50/100 each time if it works

Or core 1320 mem 3100

PL 290

If this doesn’t work you can try to increase your fan to 100% this could fix your issue

My bad i use those settings on hiveos so i dont think this could work on Windows

Do you recomend me to change to hiveos?

Yeah this could be better, you have Access on your phone and anyway no one should mine on computer with personal data so you should run on hiveos

And do you think I’ll get the expected values?

Yeah probably worth the try with those settings m’y gpus turn at 88-92 mh/s

I’ll give you news, once I test it!

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.