More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rig keeps going OFFLINE

Based on my research, core below 70C is good. So my autofan setting is around 65C.
So fans can live longer (hope).

I cannot find these that can ship to my country but I am planning to put some additional fans around the rig to help with the cooling.

The fans reduce to about 70% on the gigabyte and about 60% on the RTX 3070 when I set the temperatures around 60C so that is what I have been using recently.

What is your miner?

t-rex miner mining on ethermine pool with exodus wallet

ever try phoenixminer?

Yes I have tried it. Its even worse on Phoenix.

1 Like

I have been experiencing the same thing using Phoenixminer on 3 separate rigs; each with a single card.
Rig1:3090
Rig2: 2070S
Rig3: 1070

I have the 2070S and 3090 underclocked/undervolted as they get hot at temp junction. All cards are running 100% fan speed as well.

Never had this problem before. But the fact it’s happening on all rigs at the same moment lead me to believe the problem may be with the pool. It’s odd that they’re fine all morning and then when the problem occurs, it occurs on all three rigs.

One other thing I considered is a problem with the electricity in my house. (All on same circuit)

Rolling back to see if that helps and will post results.

Same problem here, my rig go offline After few hours of mining. Surprise: on Windows system the Same rig work without problem. I bilieve that the problem Is in HiveOS. Many people facing this problem. Mg setup have 2x 3070 and 3x 1660super

It’s been 16hours since I rolled back to the previous HiveOS version.
0 disconnects…

Thank you to the people in here that suggested that.

I have had disconnections even after 24 hours sometimes.

Which version did you rollback to?

1 Like

24+ hours and still no disconnects. Not sure if it’s just coincidence yet. Could have been Hiveon pool…

0.6-203@210604 is what I rolled back to.
I’ll post back here if I experience any disconnects.

1 Like

Rollback didn’t help it still keeps disconnecting.

When did you last tweak your OC? Unfortunately, you can only read gpu core temp. My memory temps can be up to 105° while my core stays at 38°.
I had to readjust my OC about 2 weeks ago because I was getting Phoenix Miner Reboots from overheating.

Maybe this is happening to your 3070?

1 Like

Haven’t touched the OC settings in a long time. Will try to tweak it to see the result.

1 Like

Sounds good. I’m not an expert by any means, but… Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Hi, did you just setup watch dog like that and its work? i thought it will be more difficult, some people finally use advance setup at OS level to use this USB watchdog really working.

Eu tenho o mesmo problemas, o hiveos fica offline mas minhas placas de video continuam funcionando.
Já coloquei Fan para resfriar as junções do cabo riser, mas mesmo assim continua o problema.

mesmo problema aqui irmao, tentando de todas maneiras resolver, apos algumas horas de mineração minhas placas ficam n/a e o hive os OFFLINE , monitor tela preta total e tudo ligado, estou a quase um mes tentando resolver