More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

[REQUEST] Miners for adding to HiveOS | Майнеры для добавления в HiveOS

Большинство майнеров копают её на собственной ноде (кластере), всё верно!
У этой монеты режим POSW. Копать её на пулах совершенно не выгодно. Поэтому те кто её роет изначально создают свой кластер (ноду). Имея на кошельке определённое количество монет, майнер получает бонус в виде пониженной сложности на определённое время. Отсутствие этого майнера останавливает меня полностью перейти на HiveOS.

Если у вас есть поднятая нода/кластер, то можем протестировать и добавить.

Есть рабочий кластер. Давайте протестируем!
Могу вам в личку в телегу скинуть адрес кластера и кошелёк.

да бросайте.

Hello, I would like to request adding two new miner variants in support for Tecra Coin TCR mining. These support new custom algorithm mtp-tcr One is a customized ccminer version of MTP for nvidia cards and a custom version of SGminer for AMD cards.

The team has released ccminer fork binaries for both CUDA92 and 10 here and SGminer binaries here.

Thank you!

А где взять ссылочку на телегу форума или тп?

все ссылки на главной странице проекта внизу страницы

Забыл отписаться. Добавить его как форк ethminer не получиться, так как авторы немного поломали комадную строку и не все параметры обрабатываются.
Этот майнер нужно (можно) заворачивать в кастомный пакет.

Added both miners ccminer and sgminer as fork tecracoin with 0.6-83@191017

Very kindly appreciated for the swift response - thank you!

Hello, I see some odd behavior with my AMD RX580 after upgrade. Both cards start at 28 MH/s per card at the beginning on Phoenix miner and drops down to 14 MH/s per card after sometime. I did not change any settings on overclocking. Cards also hot now. Do you know what is happening?

Thank you.

Sorry but this is wrong topic for that question

Where can I try to help him in this matter, in this topic?

Hello.

Would you please add a miner?

Name: “nq-miner”
Platform: AMD, NVidia
Algo: argon2d
Coin: Nimiq [NIM]
GIT: https://github.com/tomkha/nq-miner/releases
Reason: Has some profitable improvements in comparison with other NIM miners:

• better websocket stability
  • automatically detect available GPU memory when no --memory option is provided
  • automatically increase the NodeJS thread pool size

Thank you

Hello please add miner

I would like to ask to upgrade the miners to Tecracoin currency, I am trying mining but due to outdated browsers it gets stuck and does not start mining. even when configuring the pool it does not show the pool and then it makes it difficult to connect the pool port

miner: CCMINER
Platform - NVidia
HASH ALGORITHM - mtp-tcr Tetracoin (TRC)
mining pool:TecraCoin (TCR) MTP-TCR | Mining Pools
the miner is out of date, when you go to select the pool it doesn’t appear, the coin is currently very profitable on some video cards

Topic closed!

Add your proposals via Hive support email: [email protected]