More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Not enough memory / DAG file / OpenCL error / issues AMD RX570/RX580 4GB

Hive OS Chat (English) telegram. I will try there

1 Like

Some admin there said that this is an Claymore miner issue. Not related to Hive OS. Mr/Ms Claymore developer is aware of such issue and is working on a fix. In the mean while, we will just have to wait.

1 Like

Thanks for that, let’s hope it will be fixed soon.

1 Like

all 470 \ 570 \ 580 4 cards work, turn off gui and miner phoenixminer 4.2c. It all worked. This is a problem in Clymore. We are waiting for an update but for now on phoenixminer 4.2c

1 Like

Hi thanks, but on phoenixminer temperature control is a bit funky, some cards have good temps with good fan control but 2 cards dont seem to be controlled by phoenixminer. fan stays fixed at 22 %. Do you have any suggestions?

1 Like

For me Phoenix Miner uses more power and I cant get the cards to hash as high as Claymore. Anyone found this or it just me?

Also has anyone tried mining ETC on Claymore using Windows? If it is a claymore issue it would fail on both.

Mine are using less power and hashing higher. But only 1 rig the fans are not controlled correctly. But I found a work around by setting the fancontroll in hiveos.

1 Like

How to your overclock and undervolt setting compare generally between Claymore and Phoenix Miner are they are same?

Scratch that Pheonix is actually working fine now. Left settings same as Claymore, it auto tunes and gave me a few more hashrate, pretty impressed. Other times I’ve used it, it hasn’t delivered but its looking really good! I’ll see how to goes over next 24 hours.