More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Miner doesn't like to share

Finally grabbed some screenshots of when it crashes. Strangely enough except for an obscure error, everything works! Finds the wireless card, connects flawlessly to the wifi network, and should have worked (and still waits for 2m). However, it is when this happens that bz misbehaves :angry:

Maybe you know how to fix an msr error? The linux kernel is disabling userspace writes to MSR in version 5.9

When this happens, bz takes over all the cards, and the rig crashes (wrong oc for the seized cards?). Somehow bz decides to lock all the memory at 810

Not going to post 12 fs lol Would be great if there was a mass search and replace for fs! It is a pain to edit all fs when need to make a change

Zhash
nicehash
nicehash
Wallet Address my_wallet
Server  URLs zhash.auto.nicehash.com:9200
miniz NA
Url %URL%
Algo 144,5
Pass x
Template %WAL%.%WORKER_NAME%
User Config --pers auto -cd 3 4 5 6 7

RVN
mining-dutch
Configured in miner
Wallet Address my_wallet
teamredminer A
Tuned
User Config --kernel_vm_mode=RR --prog_hash_report -d 0
Url stratum+tcp://americas.kawpow.mining-dutch.nl:9985 stratum+tcp://kawpow.mining-dutch.nl:9985
Algo kawpow
Pass d=188

RVN
mining-dutch
Configured in miner
Wallet Address my_wallet
gminer NA
Algo kawpow
Pass d=188
Port 9985 9985
Server americas.kawpow.mining-dutch.nl kawpow.mining-dutch.nl
User Config --devices 1

FLUX
Flux - Zelcore
fluxpools
Wallet Address my_wallet
Server  URLs
us-flux.fluxpools.net:7001
eu-flux.fluxpools.net:7001
lolminer NA
Algo ZEL
Pass  x
Port %URL_PORT%
Server %URL_HOST%
User Config --devices 2

KAS
kaspa
acc-pool
Wallet Address my_wallet
Server  URLs
us.acc-pool.pw:16061
ca.acc-pool.pw:16061
eu1.acc-pool.pw:16061
eu2.acc-pool.pw:16061
bzminer NA
Tuned
User Config "clear_log_file": false "log_file_verbosity": 3 "hung_gpu_restart_bzminer": true "oc_lock_memory_clock": [810]
Disable Gpus0-2,4-8
Tls 0
Url %URL%
Algo kaspa
Template %WAL%
User Config "oc_lock_memory_clock": [810] < overwritten
Disable Gpus0-2,4-8 < overwritten

EPIC
epic
Configured in miner
Wallet Address my_wallet
srbminer AC
Tuned
Url epic.ca.hashrate.to:4000 epic.hashrate.to:4000
Algo randomepic
Pass  x
Template  my_wallet
User Config --disable-gpu --cpu-threads 3 --keepalive true
Url stratum-na.rplant.xyz:7084 < overwritten 
Algo ghostrider < overwritten
Template %WAL% < overwritten

Autoswitch Zhash

Not shown buy my kaspa address isn’t 34TJQUdMYzyV5GNLVFRpRRdFAbgLmVwJ3v. Besides mine is properly formatted with a kaspa: prefix

you can only run one flight sheet at a time, post that one. a screenshot is fine

I posted the text of the fs above, but here is the image

Since you censored it, What’s your nicehash wallet address? Is it the address that’s applied to kaspa on bz?

@keaton_hiveon why would I do that? miniz is hashing to nicehash using the nicehash address wallet. All the others are mining using the correct wallet for each coin. Should I have mixed them up, it wouldn’t mine!

Even mentioned that the address for bz changed to an incorrect wallet. None of my wallets has 34TJQUdMYzyV5GNLVFRpRRdFAbgLmVwJ3v as a value. Not sure if this is the miner’s wallet or could be malware

You are missing the point, this is a problem happens only sometimes when the rig boots. Not sure that I have seen this at other times. Something goes wrong and bz tries to mine on all the cards. This causes some cards to double mine using bz and the other miners. After a couple of minutes, the rig crashes.

If this misstep doesn’t happen, then the rig mines correctly and bz uses only the assigned card. It is this that makes me think there might be a problem with hive that leads to this. bz might not be as stable as the other miners, but seems it is when hive launches bz.

@keaton_hiveon Maybe this image might show better what is going on when the rig crahses

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.