More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Hive not paying after 0.1 eth mined

Hmm, that is interesting. Whoops. :slight_smile:

Yah what about folks that don’t use Telegram? I don’t want to have install 20 billioin apps to contract some one simpel mail should?

Understood,I don’t use telegram either. An email to the [email protected] and discord works as well. But it seems from posts, those paths can be a bit slower to resolve.

How does a payout blocking system work?

The payout blocking system works as follows: if the percentage of stale shares exceeds the threshold value, which is 5% at the moment, the system will automatically put your address on the blacklist. Your address will be eligible for unlocking, if the percentage of stale shares is reduced below the set threshold within 48 hours. Read below how to do this.

So what should I do now? How can I withdraw the funds?

In this case, you need to publish your dashboard url https://hiveon.net/eth/?miner=0xInsertHereYourWalletAddresswith a brief comment on what happened. Chat administrators will pass all the necessary information to the pool technical support for verification. If the suspicions are not confirmed, your wallet will be unblocked, and your funds will be withdrawn.

我也出现这样的问题 你是怎么找到他们的

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.