More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

GPU Driver Error 3080/3080ti fe

i’m sorry everybody is sharing the same issue but glad i’m not alone here and this confirms to me that it’s not like hardware issues with the cards bc they don’t occur that frequently, it has to be software related I have followed the protocols for clocking and consistently experience the gpu driver error message routinely

1 Like

Are you adjusting your mem clock on every crash? If not, that’s your issue.

Hi Keaton
I have been operating for more than 1 year for my rig 2060 and it is still stable until I update to version 510.73.xx, I got a gpu driver error after running exactly 30 hours. I tried rebooting via the app on my phone but it didn’t work until I had to manually. Since the error consists of only 3 words GPU driver error, I don’t know which card I need to adjust the OC for. Please guide.

Are you on the latest stable image/kernel? Click on the error

Hi Keaton
Fyi

Flash the latest stable image and go from there, yours is about 6 months old

Hi Keaton
How to do that?
Please tell me step by step

Thanks!

Run hive-replace -s -y in the shell

Hi
Ok, let me try as your advise for 1st rig

And after that ?

After you’re on the latest image, if you get a driver error again click on the error and lower the mem clock on the problem card(s) and reboot. Repeat until stable

Hi Keaton
I made it and run 14h. Is this right?

Yep all of that looks good

Hello Keaton.
After working with new driver 2days, today the rig stopped and rebooted. I cannot see any error from cards in order to adjust mem
You see

If you see, please tell me.
Thanks!

You have 3 cards in the error, lower the mem oc on the cards and reboot(match the pcie bus locations from the error to the cards)

Which one?

0d, 01, 04

Hello, I’m having the same issue. It’s a new 3080 lhr. I’m already thinking on return it. But if you all have a solution I’ll gladly test it

What driver/kernel? What clocks?