More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2060 wont go over 22MH

Hi Dear,
i changed the BIOS today. The hashrate jumped from 24 to 29.21mh. Curve 1050, MC -502 (Windows)
Now i’ll check how stable it stay.
If i use MC + the hashrate stay at 22.11
I’m adding a photo of the new BIOS just to check with yours:

Another thing:
yesterday i checked a russian forum, the guys have the same problem.
They use the OC rom to jump to the 29mh
but they also use another rom to jump to to 32mh
I have them both , but still didn’t try.
I’ll post some screenshots of the conversation there - i used google translate so the english is not very good and sorry for that.
I dont know if it’s allowed to post here the direct link to the other forum, if yes i’ll do it.

3 Likes

Thats why i use same ID bios and flashed with 0C and told you it will work :slight_smile:
We see what will came out but def. it is LHR .

1 Like

I tested : GeForceRTX2060-6G-90.04.63.40.AF.rom
from VGA Bios Collection: Gigabyte RTX 2060 6 GB | TechPowerUp

thank you @ stefcho11

1 Like

You’re welcome.
What was your original bios version? ‘‘90.04.63.80.0F’’ ?

yes, original “90.04.63.80.0F” Model name: GeForce RTX2060 D6 6G (GV-N2060D6-6GD) NVIDIA RTX 2060/REV 2.0 GIGABYTE

1 Like

You had the original one and flashed direct to the …40.AF
or first you had the original, then you flashed to …80.OC and then the 40.AF?
Just asking to make my strategy what to put first and what next :slight_smile:

first I flashed …80.0C and then …40.AF, because first I don’t know about …40.AF :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice.
Please write back in a few days to say if it runs stable or if you have any problems.
Thanks

1 Like

So we can confirm that bios " 90.04.63.80.0F" is an LHR version.

Glad you push it through :statue_of_liberty:

absolute ! thank you, again !

Hii everyone ,
I have gigabyte rtx 2060 oc rev 2.0 with hynix memory I’m only getting 28mhs after max overclock can some one please help me where I’m going wrong and what oc to apply ,to achieve 30mhs I’m grying from months but nothing working (tried mem -1004 and core 900 but rig not stable ) please help me guys .
Thanks in advance

Hola,tengo esta configuracion y las placas no son estables.
![image|690x388](upload://MfIb5x7YiLuoGPk87jfI37aF3i.pn
AYUDA

CORE 900 MEME -1004 PL 125
Se corta todo el tiempo.

Try core 1100 and mem 2200

Hi everyone! I´have been reading your messages and some of you suggested to flash bvrams and that also result for me! i´m very happy for your suggestions.
i would reccomend you some things yo have in mind at the moment of flashing:
At the begining i was scary about flashing my gpus but i took the decision and it finally worked!
I hava other rig with 2060 without problems so i decided to use those vbios to try and that worked.
So i will leave you here a vbrams that worked to me. BEFORE ANYTHING I REALLY RECOMMEND YOU TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL VBIOS.
i could flash them just from hiveos so i did not need anything else.
Again, thank you so much guys!

if you need my vbrams, i leave you my email here to ask for them: [email protected]

I mistake saying vrams but I was trying to say bios sorryyyy

Hi bro! Sorry, colud you send me your bios please? The one that worked for you. Thanks

Hii…
I’ have 6 gigabyte rtx 2060 hynix memory with oc of mem:-1004 and core :900 I get 28.5mh rig is unstable I have bios version 90.06.69.00.26 rev 2
Which bios version should I update to get 30+MHS .please help trying from 4 months.the method to download bios file

@ferlookiiito can u please share the bios file .

After a review of the chat and searchng the net i found a complete guide on how to flash the 2060 with a new BIOS to get the 31.6MH/s @ 80w on a Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2060 Rev 2.0

1 Like