More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Excessive GPU temperature rise. ETH

the only thing that makes sense is the local temp raised. you cant create more heat with less power and the same amount of fan/cfm.

It’s the same again, my air conditioners are working, the fans are working, but this is snow and the 3080 rig, this brand card works at 80+ ambient temperature is the same although everything is the same, two different rig conditions are exactly the same but meaninglessly 80+

When it heats up, other cards heat up too.
I’ve never seen this card over 55+, it’s been more than 1 year.

looks like a fan or ac isnt working to me. the temps wouldn’t all be higher with the same or lower power draw. have you looked at the rigs in person?

maybe add a box fan to the rig? or add more exhaust to the room. those cards are cooking. you really should be ~10-15c lower on the core and mem temps than you are in all your screenshots

are you changing the airflow in any way? maybe by opening a door to the room they’re in? can you get a thermometer in that room to see what the ambient temp is before/during the high temps?

Whats the cpu temp when everything is running hot? still 42c or hotter? ← this will answer if the room is getting hotter real quick.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.