More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

CMP 170HX not workin

Wonderfuln, thanks a lot !!

As per as your link, 170HX on Kawpow algorithm (that is Ravencoin) gives 250w 52MB/s.

A No-LHR 3080 gives 39.50 at 250w (from https://whattomine.com)
A no-LHR 3090 gives 46.50 at 330w (from https://whattomine.com)

It mean that 170HX will not “perform a loot” on Ravencoin, but after ETH 2.0 merge, we will be able to mine Ravencoin at least as a 3090 !

:slight_smile:

Not only that, but at about 120w less power, so long term, that is a good savings in power.

How did you get them working? I have one here for testing and can’t get it to recognize.

Can you give more details, what OS? are you using the splitter that came with it and connecting 2 8-pin pcie cables, does the bios detect the card at all?

You may should share some picture of your setup :smiley: I’m also interested !

For information, I followed your advice with server box and alibaba supplier, so thanks :wink:
And yes, good investment :+1:

Hi all,

i have the same problem to make the card running.
I tested Win 10 T-rex miner, but the card seems not be known in the system.
So my questions:
Which OS you use
Which mining-software you use?

The heatingproblem i will resolve of an other way.
If successfull i will inform

Thanks a lot

Sure, here you go.

Mining shed

I run my rigs on HiveOS and t-res miner.

That’s pretty great :+1: :slight_smile:

For information, I just bought few AMD BC-160 Navi12 too that gives 72mh at 130w for $1270 to test… seems very interesting!

@Edouard Any issues with heat like the CMP’s?

Hi @Greek , I don’t get it yet, both cards type have been sent yesterday from china :slight_smile:
I’ll let you know :wink:

Hope this helps.

I do really like this solution.

Hi All,

New part design. Contact me and I´ll send you the 3D file. Sent the file to [email protected] as it does not allow me to share it.

You can now get the inlet duct here:

Thanks

What was the outcome? I have 4 and cant seem to get them working. Driver Update?

Mine are working fine, no driver updates, I am running them on HiveOS.

Me too but they aren’t working… They show up as Pro V520