More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

AMD RX5700 XT Bios Modification User Manual (How To)

Damn, those are nice results. I can’t seem to get 950 on my strix rx5700 flashed to strix xt. For the time being I have gone back to something that seems to work for me and also phoenix. I just seem to keep getting some crashing on TRM.

Thanks mate

I was not able to reach 900 till moding the tREF table, it made the biggest difference…

The MEM Mhz mod on it’s own wasn’t a big difference

what setting did you use to mod your BIOS?

Oh and I used Gminer

I used igorslab red bios tool but as mentioned before had some help from the people from RedPandaMining discord who took a look at my bios and changed a few settings.

man be careful letting other people mod your BIOS’s…Though I’m sure Red Panda’s cool

I’d rather do it myself just to be safe and good to lean something new!

RedPandaMining BIOD mod vids don’t include moding the tREF Timings, just the MEM speed table copy and past and voltage range

Do you fresh BIOS copy off your cards and check what the tREF is set too…

Also I’d say your RAMs way to hot

Not a problem, yeah completely understood and yeah these guys are helpful. It’s a strix so it is running hot and known to be hot. I got some spare thermal pads may have to stack them up a bit but currently using thermalright ones on there. I only got arctic 1mm pads left over.

being on water helps :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah get em changed quick smart and I’m sure that will help a lot

I got 1.5mm thermalrights on there both on memory and backplate. Is it worth layering up the 1mm to make 2mm? arctic? THe thermalright should have better w/mk

Don’t know sorry man… it’s different for each card…

I’ve been on water since 2002 so I’ve not had to deal with overheating issues for a long time lol

I’ll just leave it tbh.

Hi. Try this Overclock setting:

Hi man. With this overclock settings that you show, wich mhs, power consumition, temperatures you have??? I have radeon 5700xt from HP. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.