More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

3080 Replaced Thermal Pads now low ETH hasrate

It depends on power usage, with an offset you will always use all the power till the PL that you have set for the card (if you set PL of 250W, then the card will use 250W)

With an absolute clock, even if your PL is higher, the card will only use enough power to keep itself at the parameters you set ( I set the PL to 250W but my card only runs at 243W)

See what works best for you, and the best parameter to check is the energy efficiency achieved with your clocks, I run my 3080 somewhere around 410kH/W

Thx for answer👍 I run now 1100c 2980mem and 103mhs, PL240 usage 234, 447Kh/W
im happy with that now! thx

Hi
I have the same isdue with my 3080 gigabyte. I want to buy thermal pads but they are not available in my country easily
Could you tell what brand of thermal pads did you use?

I have gelid! but all are better then original ones!
Mind the exact thicknes, i put 2.5mm(1 and 1,5)on front and 3mm on back

1 Like

I got my cards fixed! I used extreme odyssey pads. For my zotac trinity I used 2mm on the back plate, and 1mm for the radiator side. I used thermal grizzly kryonaut paste on the chip. Currently running at 48c using -200 core 2200 memory 240w getting 102.6MH/s. It took me around 4 goes to find the magical combo. Good luck.

1 Like

As it it colder here my GB Gaming OC runs now 1460c and 3340mem pl248 - 105.6mhs.
Good luck

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.