More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

3060 (LHR) Hashrate Low (Multiple Card Brands) - NBMINER

ok thanks…the issue is I have to mine to Nicehash and last I checked it didn’t support TREX

I just tried those settings and it didn’t move at all…

Ok so switching to T-REX fixed it!..WOW 37!..but now there’s a new problem.

My AMD RX 480 won’t detect…even after reboot.

1 Like

Hi
Dear friend, you can not use t-rex for this card.
To solve the problem must be nbminer
Which gives you a small amount less

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I just found other people in a forum post saying it works fine on T-REX so I’m asking them what they did.

1 Like

trex only supports nvidia cards, switch your core clocks to locked clocks like i said above, and reboot. otherwise you’re wasting power still.

add another miner like teamredminer to your flightsheet for the rx480

1 Like

thanks I fixed it by adding a nbminer to the flight sheet for that amd card…also not sure how to set core clocks to locked…is there a guide you can point me to?

thanks

any value above 500 is treated as a locked core value

If you can figure out the flight sheet

I did switch from lolminer to t-rex. Getting a bit better hashrate now. I did try your spec but I’m getting higher temp card. Since I’m on stock cooling (in a cool room), I’m running these specs for lower cards temps

1 Like

What does TRex have the lhr % set at? I’ve been trying to lower my tune to see what TRex can do with jacking up the lhr %. I think it makes it easier on the GPUs while maintaining the same or better hashrate.

I’m using nbminer… with the following OC setting and I’m getting consistent 35.5 -36 @115W… CC:1550, MC:2600, PL:120

What driver is good for T-ReX and 3060 ? Thanks in advance!

latest

Looks to me like your core clock is wrong. Should be 1650, not 200.

Sorry, I guess I should have elaborated. Which is the latest driver? 470.63.01 nvidia?

try 3080’s cc-200 mem2400 pl240 for 72-74 MH

hi

gpu 0 core -200 mm 2400 pl 240 = 64mh
gpu 1 core -200 mm 1350 pl 230 = 66mh
???
MSI Gaming Z Trio 3080 lhr

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.